Monday, February 25, 2008

Spoiled Rotten Dog of the Week! LOLA


My name is Lola Hardin and I am an American Chihuahua. I am two years old and was born on Decemember, 14th 2005. I was a Christmas gift for my human although I didn't go to live with her til I was 6 1/2 weeks old. I am very smart and usually GOOD. I have an extensive wardrobe and toys although I have my favorites that I prefer. I sleep with my human in a queen size bed at night and I get to sleep on the sofa during the day. I am loved unconditionaly and I return that love to my human. Some would say that I am spoiled but I believe everything I have is totally deserved. As I am one special dog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is looking really good. Cute dog of the week. I also thought your e-mail was very professionsl :)

Anonymous said...

professional

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great blog! It has so much interesting information for the dog lover. The recipe for dog treats is really cute and a good idea. I forwarded your blog site to a few of my friends who LOVE spoiling their dogs too.

Anonymous said...

Look at Lola! She's looking very cutesy!