Sunday, April 13, 2008

Doggie Resorts!

Here resently I had to send my dog Gizmo to a doggie/pet resort. I was nervous about it at first because the place that I usually send him to was all booked up and I had to send he to a resort that I didn't know much about. I ended up sending him to Happy Tails Pet Resort in Lanesville, IN. When I went to drop him off I was nervous but soon I realized that the owners and resort was very nice and I felt very comfortable. When sending your dog to a resort to be boarded here are a few things to keep in mind.
1. It is helpful if you have time to go and see the place and tour it before taking your pet there.
2. Make sure that you pet is comfortable before you leave them.
3. Make sure that the resort has all contact information including an emergency contact number in case of an emergency.
Over all the experience was a good one and I will send Gizmo there again.

No comments: