Wednesday, March 5, 2008

How much Dogs CARE

Today I learned that no matter what I do a dog is truely mans best friend. I have been having a bad week and it seemed as if no one could make be feel better. Than last night my dog Gizmo just decided that he was going to. He looked at me with those adorable eyes and laid down in the bed with me and just showed me that he loved me as much as I loved him. I really do think that dogs know when their human is unhappy or having a bad day. And all it takes is them wanting to lay beside you or be with you and look at you with those eyes, and you know that things will be alright. That's why everyone on should have a dog!!!! To always have someone to talk to when no human will do.

No comments: