Monday, March 17, 2008

Spoiled Rotten Dog of the Week! Sam!

My name is Sam. I live with 2 people that I love a lot. They let me get away with a lot of stuff. All I do is show them my big brown eyes that are blood shot, and they give in. When it is time for dinner they get their plates and i get my plate too, which includes the same food that they are eating. When I am ready for my namp I will sleep on the floor or go the couch and put my head on the pillows so they will move them so I can lay down. If they are sitting on the couch when I lay down, I kept looking at them till they know I am wanting my rub now, which must include both hands not just one. I love to go on car rides. Sometimes I even let my humans go to. Just to get them out of the house for a while. I jump up and down so they can see that I am happy that they are going with me. Yes my life is hard but I would not have it any other way!


Sam the dog!!!

No comments: